TCA, Trichloroacetic Acid, 10%, 2-1 Dram Vials Peel Solution
Used by professionals in the removal of tattoos, acne scars, and skin discoloration. PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL GRADE
2-1 drams TCA
For those of you that have been wanting to try our TCA but not a full oz
We now offer a dram size TCA.
Professional Medical Quality Pure TCA at
almost half the price
Because quality skincare doesn't have to be expensive
For professional and experienced users only
Trichloroacetic Acid Peels and why they work….
TCA peels are the perfect peel to use if you need to get rid of dark marks and imperfection and to even out skin tone. Safe and effective, TCA can even get rid of those finer lines and wrinkles. Unlike an AHA peel, TCA peels are much more noticeable. Recovery times are longer than with an AHA peel. TCA peels can be very effective for darker skin types but dark skin still has the chance of discoloration. Sunscreen is a must as a general rule but even more so after any peel. As with most peels, your skin will be left red and exposed during the recovery time. However, your fresh new healthy skin will emerge quickly.
This safe peel can easily be done in the comfort and privacy of your own home at a mere fraction of the cost. This professional strength formula will deliver superior results for hundreds less. Your skin will be softer, smoother younger looking. This is considered a medium type peel requiring a minimum of a week to physically peel. This peeling must NOT be picked or rushed. This peeling process will reveal your fresh, new, BEAUTIFUL skin.
How it works…
TCA works by removing the uppermost layer of skin leaving smoother softer skin behind. It also stimulates the collagen under the skin pumping up the fine lines and scars leaving the skin smooth and refined…. Easy right?
This peel can help with issues such as:
· Fine lines and wrinkles
· Skin tone and texture
· Age spots
· Mild acne scarring
What to expect….
· You WILL look worse then you feel and your appearance will improve quickly the first week after your peel.
· Any discomfort you experience will be short-lived and worth it.
· Yes, the peel may feel uncomfortable for the first day or two.
· NEVER peel the skin no matter how tempting it is. This dead skin acts as a type of dressing to help protect the new skin and will peel when the under the skin is ready to be exposed. DO NOT RUSH THIS STEP!
· Your skin will feel tight at first then will loosen and become soft and smooth.
· You will need to apply many layers of petroleum jelly to help keep the skin moist.
· Redness will remain for sometime after your peel. It only means your skin is still inflamed and making collagen. The final peel results will be evident when the redness is gone.